Hipster dogs, and other stories
Originally posted on Once upon a time in Atlanta...:
I thought it was a phase, she is young, I went through a gothic phase when I was a teenager; but no, Pipa, my dog, is still a Hipster.
– She has bought one pair of those big headphones, at least she will not get cold now that winter is approaching.
– She has bought a broken and old iPod, she says is vintage.
– She has created a great collection of thick-framed glasses so she can wear a different pair each day of the week.
– She showers once a week, she is saving the planet.
– She no longer reads Dostoyevsky, it has become too mainstream.
I do not know what to do, I still love her, but I cannot hug her as I used too, she does not smell that well anymore.