alcohol, apparently, blogging, cereal, clown, clowns freak me out, clumsy, coffee, confession, cool hair, creative, dogs, facts, fall, freak, friend, friends, funny, furby, good listener, heidi, hilarious, horror, humor, it, it´s a fact, jump, language, laugh, life, love, MADRID, museum, not funny, not stand people who talk in thir person, olive oil, personal, personal facts, personality, reina sofia, risa, scary movie, sigh, smile, sources, space outlaugh out loud, spain, spanish, stewie, stupid things, swear, terror, the exorcist, toast, torpe, ugly, writing, yoda
Good afternoon Dear World!
Today is going to be a confession´s day. As I have been already writing for months I believe it is about time that I share with you some facts about my personality:
1)I am clumsy by nature. I am truly able to fall in the most unexpected situations to the point that once I literally embraced the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid.
2) It is confirmed but thoroughly proved sources that I sigh in Spanish.
3) I cannot help myself and laugh out loud when I watch a “horror/scary” movie. I love the girl from The Exorcist, she is too funny.
4)I love jumping like Heidi.
5) I love dogs. Even the ugly ones.
6)I am a pretty good listener. If I do not answer you is not because I am not interested in what you are saying or because I am spacing out, it is rather because I am deeply in thought of what You need to be said.
7)I drink coffee with cereal. So what?
8) I swear in Spanish. Sometimes you need to.
9)The small bottle I carry to breakfast is olive oil. I put it on my toast.
10)My hair has its own personality. But it is a pretty cool one!
11) I can maintain conversations in Furby language.
12)Clowns freak me out. That is what happens when you watch the movie ” IT” when you are seven years old and then have to sleep next to a painting depicting a clown at your grandparent´s home.
13) I would like to be friends with Stewie and Yoda.
14)I cannot, I reiterate CANNOT, stand people who talk about themselves in the third person.
15) People laugh at me, apparently I am really funny.